Applying for one of our homes


Please contact Rebecca on 0416 290 978 to be sent an sms link.



Paying rent


We request that rent be tranferred via EFT from your bank account into the Enlighten Property Trust Account, a minimum of 3 days prior to the rent due date. This ensures that the funds transferred have cleared into the trust account by or on your rent due date. You will or have been provided with a ‘reference’ to use for the deposit of your rental amount. If this reference is not used you will run the risk of your funds not being identified and a bank trace fee will be charged to you for us to be able to allocate your rental funds accordingly. If you do not know your ‘reference’ please contact us immediately.


Enlighten Property Trust Account

Westpac Bank

BSB: 032196

Account: 432513

Consent to Electronic Service of Notices and Other Documents


Consent to electronic service of notices and other documents -Electronic Transactions Act 2000

By confirming your email address and/or accepting this request, you consent to service of any notice or documents required to be given or served in respect of the residential tenancy agreement you are party to, including but not limited to termination notices, notice of intention to sell the premises, notice of access/inspection/entry and notice of a rent increase, by way of email.

You confirm that you are the only person with password access to the email account provided.

You should only consent to electronic service if you check your emails regularly.

If there is more than one tenant on the lease, all tenants should agree on a single email address for electronic service.

This will help ensure co-tenants receive notices and other documents at the same time.

The landlord and tenant/s should keep signed copies of this form for future reference.

Tenants/landlords must notify the other party immediately if their email address changes.

You can withdraw your consent to the electronic service of notices and other documents at any time, by notifying

the other party in writing.

Requesting and reporting maintenance


As a tenant it is your responsibility to care for your rental property with diligence and care.  This includes reporting ALL maintenance. We encourage you to notify us of any changes in the property and any maintenance that requires urgent and non-urgent repair. Some items may still be under warranty so even if the issue does not bother you or you do not use the item in question, we kindly ask you notify us of the issue.


We request that all maintenance and repairs be put in writing. This is to ensure that there is no misinterpretation of the issue for repair and also to provide a history of works and repairs.  If the maintenance or repair is urgent please call as soon as possible and we will follow up our phone conversation in writing. As this is urgent we do not wish the unfortunate incident of the repair being lost in cyber-space.


What is an urgent or emergency repair?


As per the Residential Tenancy Lease:

  • A burst water service

  • An appliance, fitting or fixture that uses water or is used to supply water that is broken or not functioning properly, so that a substantial amount of water is wasted

  • A blocked or broken lavatory system

  • A serious roof leak

  • A gas leak

  • A dangerous electrical fault

  • Flooding or serious flood damage

  • Serious storm or fire damage

  • A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises

  • A failure or breakdown of any essential service on the residential premises for hot water, cooking, heating, cooling or laundering, any fault or damage that causes the premises to be unsafe or insecure


With any of the above issues we ask that you contact us as soon as possible on 0416 290 978.

Electrical - MD Electrical - Mike - 0405 936 663

Plumbing - Triple Zero Plumbing - Rob 0403 677 126

SES Emergency 13 25 00

Locksmith - Ali Baba - Andy 0414 552 600


Vacating the property


As all circumstances are different for each lease and tenancy, we request that you refer to your Residential Tenancy Lease for assistance in the required amount of time needed to be provided to vacate the property.  You can download a PDF of the general NSW Residential Tenancy Lease here. You may also contact us for clarification if you wish.

It is a requirement that this notice be given in writing. If you have not had a reply from our office within 24 hours, it is important that you contact us.


Once we have received your notification to vacate, you will receive our confirmation letter and checklist for vacating.


At the start of your tenancy you were provided with and you completed an Ingoing Condition Report. The property is to be handed back to Enlighten Property in the same condition in which you received the property. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this.