Covid Safe Conditions Of Entry
The conditions of entry for attendees to our properties have been updated to reflect these core principles and are outlined below.
Conditions of entry
Visitors are not permitted to enter any property if they:
• are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
• have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
• are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
• reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
• have returned from international or interstate (where relevant) travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days.
Visitors who are not subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must be willing and able to agree to the following requirements to:
• leave the site immediately if they become unwell, after notifying a staff member;
• at all times, maintain social distancing measures (as per the NSW Health guidelines) with respect to other visitors and staff;
• maintain good personal hand hygiene by using hand sanitiser;
• maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into their elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately;
• provide Enlighten Property with their name and contact details and consent to Enlighten Property providing their name and contact details to the NSW Department of Health or any other third-party government department, as required to enable contact tracing procedures;
• acknowledge that they may be asked to wait, or be refused entry, to any Enlighten Property property in the event that the site has reached its total capacity under NSW Health social distancing requirements;
Respond accurately to the following questions if asked by staff:
• Do you have any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever)?
• acknowledge the right of Enlighten Property to refuse entry or request their departure from our sites at any time and for any reason